Electronic Forms available for this service

Electronic Forms are our preferred method and can be completed and submitted 24/7 online. Also check out our Self Service Portal for more!


Pay or Challenge a Penalty Charge Notice, Purchase a Saver Parking Permit and find out about Pay & Display Car Parks.

In this section you can find information about Carlisle City Council Pay & Display Car Parks, how to pay a PCN and how to challenge a PCN (parking fines)

For on-street parking, please see the Parking Section at Cumbria County Council.

Give us your feedback

If you have any ideas or a suggestion of how we can improve our service or you have an unsatisfactory experience in one of our Car Parks; we kindly ask that you take the time to tell us about it at parkingservices@Carlisle.gov.uk or by telephone on 01228 817200.

Cumbria County CouncilGov.UK
Allerdale Borough Council logoEden District Council logo

Contact us

 01228 817000

Carlisle City Council
Civic Centre, Carlisle, Cumbria,