You are Here : Business  >  More Business  >  Business Support and Advice
Sunday , February , 25 2018

Business support and advice

Vacant Premises

Carlisle City Council operates a Vacant Commercial Sites and Premises Search service. It includes an online search facility which provides information on vacant properties and sites from over 30 local agents, developers and property owners. It also has details of all City Council commercial properties which are currently available.

Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs (HMCE)

Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs (HMCE) provide information on Self Assessment, PAYE, Sick Pay and Maternity payments. New businesses can register with the HMRC online.

This A to Z of services list provides links to service pages alphabetically