Carlisle City Councillors are elected by the community to decide how the Council should carry out its various activities. They represent public interest as well as individuals living within the ward in which he or she has been elected to serve a term of office.
To do this, councillors have regular contact with the general public through either Council meetings, telephone calls or emails. In addition, some Councillors may choose to hold regular drop-in surgeries. Surgeries are a chance for residents to meet their Ward Councillor face to face and discuss their problems or concerns.
Details of which Councillors are holding surgeries are listed below:
- Contact: Rachael Peckford
- Labour Group Member Support Officer,
- Governance and Regulatory Services,
- Carlisle City Council, Civic Centre, Carlisle, CA3 8QG
- (01228) 817062 or [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the coronavirus, all surgeries are cancelled until the beginning of September. Thank you