There will be some changes to our services over the Bank Holiday weekend.
Our Customer Contact team will be available until 4pm on Friday 22 May. You will be able to contact them again from 9am on Tuesday 26 May.
You can access our online services at www.carlisle.gov.uk
If you need to contact us over the Bank Holiday weekend regarding fallen or dangerous trees, please call 07966 930218.
May Bank Holiday Refuse and Recycling Collections
Please remember that refuse and reycling collections will be a day later than usual following the May Bank Holiday.
Please refer to your refuse and recycling calendar to check your collection date or check here.
Usual refuse and recycling date and May Bank Holiday collection date:
- Monday 25 May (Bank Holiday Monday) - Collecting Tuesday 26 May.
- Tuesday 26 May - Collecting Wednesday 27 May.
- Wednesday 27 May - Collecting Thursday 28 May.
- Thursday 28 May - Collecting Friday 29 May.
- Friday 29 May - Collecting Saturday 30 May.
Collections return to normal from Monday 1 June onwards.