Bank Holiday information
Information about our services is as follows:
Our Customer Contact team will be available until 4pm on Friday 28 May. You will be able to contact them again from 9am on Tuesday 1 June.
You can access our online services at www.carlisle.gov.uk
May Bank Holiday Refuse and Recycling Collections
Please remember that refuse and recycling collections will be a day later than usual following the May Bank Holiday.
Usual refuse and recycling date and May Bank Holiday collection date:
- Monday 31 May (Bank Holiday Monday) - Collecting Tuesday 1 June.
- Tuesday 1 June - Collecting Wednesday 2 June.
- Wednesday 2 June - Collecting Thursday 3 June.
- Thursday 3 June - Collecting Friday 4 June.
- Friday 4 June - Collecting Saturday 5 June.
Collections return to normal from Monday 7 June onwards.
For more information visit www.carlisle.gov.uk/refuseandrecycling