Easter Bank Holidays
How your services will be affected
Our Customer Contact team will be available until 5pm on Thursday 1 April. You will be able to contact them again from 9am on Tuesday 6 April.
You can access our online services at www.carlisle.gov.uk
Easter Refuse and Recycling Collections
Please remember that refuse and recycling collections will be a day later than usual following the Easter Monday Bank Holiday.
Usual refuse and recycling date and Easter collection date:
- Friday 2 April (Good Friday) - As normal
- Monday 5 April (Easter Monday) - Collecting Tuesday 6 April
- Tuesday 6 April - Collecting Wednesday 7 April
- Wednesday 7 April - Collecting Thursday 8 April
- Thursday 8 April - Collecting Friday 9 April
- Friday 9 April - Collecting Saturday 10 April
Collections return to normal from Monday 12 April onwards.
For more information visit www.carlisle.gov.uk/refuseandrecycling