Carlisle Educational Charity (registration No.509357)
To apply you:
- must be aged under 25 on Tuesday 1 October 2019.
- must be a resident (or your parents are residents) of Carlisle.
- must be:
- due to attend a full time course this autumn at a university or institution of further education; or
- a graduate undertaking, or wishing to undertake, higher studies or obtain professional qualifications; or
- a student who has to travel in this country or abroad as part of their course (not travel to and from College/University).
When considering applications, the Trustees will take into account the financial circumstances of parents and the extent to which they have the financial means to support their children. *
Application forms can be downloaded from www.carlisle.gov.uk/cecharity and emailed to [email protected]
Hard copy application forms are available from the Civic Centre, Carlisle, CA3 8QG or by calling 01228 817557.
Applications forms must be completed and returned no later than Friday 20 September 2019.
*The Charity invites applications from any students that fit the criteria above. However the number of applications that the Trustees are able to support is limited. The Trustees will give priority to students from low-income families. This has, in the past, been regarded as families with a joint income of £21,000 and under.
Students with a joint family income above this level are still invited to apply but should be aware that, should sufficient applications be received from families in the low-income bracket, it is unlikely that they will receive support.