Local residents are being given the opportunity to have their say on the next priorities for Carlisle.
Carlisle City Council is staging a series of ‘Listening Council’ events between Monday, 4 and Tuesday 12 March.
Residents will be able to speak directly to the Leader of Carlisle City Council, Cllr Colin Glover at the following public events:
- *New date* Saturday 2 March: 11am - 1pm Carlisle Farmers' Market, Carlisle city centre
- Monday 4 March: 4pm - 5.30pm Botcherby Community Centre, Victoria Road.
- Tuesday 5 March: 3pm - 5pm Carlisle Tourist Information Centre, city centre.
- *New date* Wednesday 6 March: 6pm - 8pm Old Fire Station, Peter Street
- Friday 8 March: 3.30pm - 5.30pm Yewdale Community Centre, Hutton Way.
- Monday 11 March: 1pm - 2.30pm Belah Community Centre, Briar Bank.
- Tuesday 12 March: 4pm - 5.30pm Brampton Community Centre, Union Lane.
Leader of Carlisle City Council, Cllr Colin Glover, said:
“Our vision is to improve the health, wellbeing and economic prosperity of the people of Carlisle. Our city has a lot to be proud of and we support business growth as well as improving the quality of life of our residents. We want to hear direct from residents about what they think should be the priorities for Carlisle. Please come and join me at one our Listening Council events.”
If you are unable to attend the events, complete an online survey at www.carlisle.gov.uk/consultations
The deadline for responses is Thursday 14 March 2019.
To find out more about our existing vision and priortities visit our Carlisle Plan webpage.