Our planning team is still dealing with planning applications and is continuing to provide support:
- Our team is working remotely from home but can still be contacted by email.
- Face to face meetings, including duty planner facilities are no longer possible.
- We aim to continue to inspect application sites where required and possible. All visits will be unaccompanied.
- If we are not able to see the area of your proposal or the adjacent properties from public viewpoints, we may ask you to take photographs and send them to us. We will not arrange to enter your property or private garden spaces as we need to respect social distancing.
- If a visit cannot be undertaken and you are not able to provide photographs the determination of your application may be delayed.
- Applications validated on or after 23 March 2020 which would normally be publicised by site notice will also be publicised by letter to adjoining properties where possible which we normally do although there may be a slight delay in sending letters out.
For current planning applications, please send comments, amended plans or other information to [email protected]
Virtual Development Control committee meetings
Committee meetings had been temporarily postponed during the Coronavirus outbreak, however we have now put in place a new way to hold meetings.
A link to our upcoming virtual meetings is available here.