Organise an event
The purpose of events in Carlisle supported by Carlisle City Council are to:
- Engage local people in a full range of cultural, sporting, historic, fun events. Providing interesting things to do and see in the City and across the district.
- Attract people from further afield to come and enjoy a full range of events in the City and district
- To use events as a means of developing a local sense of place and pride in Carlisle and also promote the city region as a great place to visit, study, work, grow a business, relocate.
To organise an event on land owned by Carlisle City Council please follow the links for further information and see the downloadable documents below:
- Car Parks - Car Parking Services can be contacted using the following email address: [email protected]
- City Centre Pedestrianized Area - Follow this link for further information and how to apply
- Green Spaces and Parks - Green Spaces and Parks can be contacted using the following email address: [email protected]. Follow this link for further information
- Talkin Tarn - Follow this link for further information and how to apply