Saturday , June , 12 2021
| Language and Accessibility

Frequently Asked Questions

If you cannot find the information you want in our service pages, you may be able to find it on this main FAQ page.
After looking at the statistics of how users browse our site we have now focused on the most used services as priority, many hundreds of information pages on our site that were accessed rarely or sometimes not at all have now been removed to de-clutter and make our site easier to use.

However we still accept that some information is desirable to help our users better understand aspects of how Carlisle City Council services work, so we provide FAQ lists on most our section landing pages.
All FAQs including any FAQ that does not fit in any of our our site sections are accessible here in the master FAQ page.

Master FAQ ( select a category or search for answers )

Door supervisors

Door Supervisors operating on licensed premises must be registered with the Security Industry Authority (SIA).

Licensing ensures that private security operatives are ‘fit and proper’ persons who are properly trained and qualified to do their job.

For general and licensing enquiries please call 0844 892 1025

To report any criminal activity of door supervisors anonymously call Crime-Stoppers on 0800 555 111

or email

Image for search button

This A to Z of services list provides links to service pages alphabetically