Monday , June , 14 2021
| Language and Accessibility

Frequently Asked Questions

If you cannot find the information you want in our service pages, you may be able to find it on this main FAQ page.
After looking at the statistics of how users browse our site we have now focused on the most used services as priority, many hundreds of information pages on our site that were accessed rarely or sometimes not at all have now been removed to de-clutter and make our site easier to use.

However we still accept that some information is desirable to help our users better understand aspects of how Carlisle City Council services work, so we provide FAQ lists on most our section landing pages.
All FAQs including any FAQ that does not fit in any of our our site sections are accessible here in the master FAQ page.

Master FAQ ( select a category or search for answers )

Training on Health and Safety

Everyone who works for you, including self-employed people, need to know how to work safely and without risks to health. All employees must be trained so they know what hazards and risks they may face and how to deal with them, in day to day work environments.

Your employees influence health and safety through their own actions. They are often the best people to understand the risks in their workplace. See the Safe & Sound at Work (do your bit) website for more information on worker involvement.

There are various organisations that can provide accredited training courses in relation to health and safety matters.

Image for search button

This A to Z of services list provides links to service pages alphabetically