Wednesday , August , 21 2019
| Language and Accessibility

Frequently Asked Questions

If you cannot find the information you want in our service pages, you may be able to find it on this main FAQ page.
After looking at the statistics of how users browse our site we have now focused on the most used services as priority, many hundreds of information pages on our site that were accessed rarely or sometimes not at all have now been removed to de-clutter and make our site easier to use.

However we still accept that some information is desirable to help our users better understand aspects of how Carlisle City Council services work, so we provide FAQ lists on most our section landing pages.
All FAQs including any FAQ that does not fit in any of our our site sections are accessible here in the master FAQ page.

Master FAQ ( select a category or search for answers )

How much do I have to pay?

Full details of Building Regulations charges and amounts payable for domestic work are supplied with your application forms and available on our Building Control fees page.

If the work is for the benefit of a disabled person then it may qualify for exemption from the payment of charges. For further information please contact us on 01228 817184

This A to Z of services list provides links to service pages alphabetically