Monday , June , 14 2021
| Language and Accessibility

Frequently Asked Questions

If you cannot find the information you want in our service pages, you may be able to find it on this main FAQ page.
After looking at the statistics of how users browse our site we have now focused on the most used services as priority, many hundreds of information pages on our site that were accessed rarely or sometimes not at all have now been removed to de-clutter and make our site easier to use.

However we still accept that some information is desirable to help our users better understand aspects of how Carlisle City Council services work, so we provide FAQ lists on most our section landing pages.
All FAQs including any FAQ that does not fit in any of our our site sections are accessible here in the master FAQ page.

Master FAQ ( select a category or search for answers )

Help with your waste

Help with your waste

An assisted collection service is provided for householders who are unable to take their bin to the kerbside or carry their Greenbox or Greenbags because of disability or ill health and where there are no other able bodied persons over 16 years old living in the same household that could help.

Special arrangements are made for our collectors to wheel your bin out for collection or carry your gull-sack, Greenbox or Greenbags and return them after they have been emptied.

For further details please use our online form. You may need to provide evidence to support your application and your request will be risk assessed.

Image for search button

This A to Z of services list provides links to service pages alphabetically