Melbourne Park Consultation Event - Wednesday 10 August, 7am-7pm
Please join us as we set our proposals to improve Melbourne Park.
Come along and have your say!
Our drop-in consultation event will be based in a tent within the park, near the footbridge over the River Petteril.
You will be able to:
• Meet our Green Spaces team and let them know how you’d like to see the park improved in the future.
• Comment on the proposals put forward by the team.
Please come along and discuss your ideas with us!
If you are unable to attend the consultation event, please email your comments to [email protected] by Friday 26 August 2016
- The Petteril Valley Cycle Way runs north - south through Melbourne Park with adjoining links from Botcherby Avenue and Adelaide Street.
- There are two children's play areas, one near Borland Avenue, and one near Melbourne Road.
- Five full sized football pitches, and two junior football pitches, and a changing pavilion.
- Floodlit Multi Use Games Area / Ball Court.
- Wildlife Conservation Area.
Park opening times
Melbourne Park is open all day, every day.