Skip to main content | Accessibility
You are Here : Residents  >  website-help
Saturday , March , 17 2018

Website Help

 Please use the FAQ below to help with your enquiry


Material featured on this site is Carlisle City Council copyright and may not be reproduced for commercial gain, commercial redistribution, or third party commercial usage.

You may download the material featured on this website to file or printer for non-commercial research and private study.

You will need a licence from us for any other form of re-use.

If you plan to re-use the material for non-profit purposes, for study or for news reporting then you can apply for our standard "Click-Use" licence. Alternatively a PSI re-use licence will be required. You may download either of these licenses below.

Open data

Some data is made available as open data. This data released for public re-use under the Open Government Licence (external link) - this licence allows you to use the data for any purpose you wish so long as the source is credited to Carlisle City Council.

More information is available on the transparency page.

This A to Z of services list provides links to service pages alphabetically