Grants are available to support young people challenged by abuse and addiction, those who are young carers, and those who are homeless or without a safe place to call home.
- Funding body:
- 7stars Foundation
- Maximum value:
- £ 2,500
- Application deadline:
the7stars foundation was established by the7stars, to support challenged and vulnerable young people in the United Kingdom.
Objectives of Fund
The foundation makes grants to projects which support young people (16 years and under) who are challenged by abuse or addiction, who are young carers, or who are homeless/without a safe place to call home.
Project grants of up to £2,500 are available.
Who Can Apply
Applications will be considered from organisations who require funding in the areas of:
- Child carers
Organisations must have a turnover of under £1.5 million and be supporting young people aged 16 years and under.
The grant funding is intended to support young people challenged by abuse and addiction, those who are young carers, and those who are homeless or without a safe space to call home.
Funding is intended to cover the costs of projects which:
- Enable young people to have the best start in life and aim high.
- Have a direct impact and respond to a need in an immediate manner.
- Are hosted in geographical areas of deprivation and socioeconomic disadvantage.
- Respond to one or more of the funding priorities of the7stars foundation.
- Address a lack of provision (due to a lack of funding from alternative sources).
- Provide immediate support, not just in the short-term but with long-term benefits too.
How To Apply
The 2021 deadlines for application are:
- 31 January for March funding review.
- 30 April for June funding review.
- 31 July for September funding review.
- 31 October for December funding review.
Applications can be submitted at any time ahead of the deadline for each round.
Guidance notes and an application form are available from the 7stars foundation website.
Useful documents & links
Addresses and contacts
For further information on how to obtain this grant locally, please contact the following:
- Foundation Director
the 7stars UK
Email: [email protected]