One-off grants are available to community groups in the United Kingdom to support them in delivering projects or activities that will facilitate change and benefit local people.
- Funding body:
- Boost Drinks Ltd
- Maximum value:
- £ 10,000
- Application deadline:
The Choose Now Change Lives programme has been launched as part of Boost Drinks' 20th anniversary celebrations. To mark the occasion, Boost is offering grants to support a range of community groups and organisations. The grants will be managed by Groundwork, a specialist charity working locally and nationally to transform lives in the UK's most disadvantaged communities.
Objectives of Fund
The programme seeks to support groups delivering projects and activities for the benefit of people in their local communities.
The programme fund has a total value of £20,000.
Organisations are invited to bid for grants of between £1,000 and £10,000.
Who Can Apply
The programme is open to applications from local UK community organisations and groups.
Applications will be accepted from the following:
- Community Interest Companies (CICs).
- Community groups.
- Lower-tier local authorities.
- Health authorities.
- Social housing.
- Other not-for-profit organisations.
The following are not eligible for funding:
- Children's or young people's charities where the majority of beneficiaries would be under the age of 18.
- Top-tier local authorities.
- Organisations where funding would be delivered overseas.
- Charities with any party political or religious affiliation.
Grants are intended to support groups delivering projects and activities for the benefit of people in their local communities. This may include:
- Community groups that bring the local community together, whether it be through sport, art, music or just generally providing a place for people to come together.
- Homeless charities that help rough sleepers to find shelter and help provide them with the support they need.
- Food banks that provide food and essential supplies for families or individuals in crisis.
Applicants are invited to submit any idea they may have for a project that would make a difference in their local area and facilitate change that will benefit the community for years to come.
How To Apply
The following deadlines for shortlisting apply:
- Round 1: 23 May 2021
- Round 2: 15 August 2021
- Round 3: 7 October 2021
In each round, three groups will be shortlisted, with the overall winner put out to a public vote. Organisations will be notified and the public will cast their votes for the organisation that they would like to receive a grant.
Applications are made by first completing the Choose Now Change Lives eligibility questionnaire available at the Boost Drinks website. If the proposed project meets the programme criteria, applicants will be given a link to the application form.
Guidance notes and further information are available at the Boost Drinks website.
Addresses and contacts
For further information on how to obtain this grant locally, please contact the following:
- Choose Now Change Lives Team
5 Scotland Street
Tel: 0121 236 8565
Fax: 0121 236 7356
Email: [email protected]