One-off grants are available to community groups in the United Kingdom to support them in delivering projects or activities that will facilitate change and benefit local people.
Grants are intended to support groups delivering projects and activities for the benefit of people in their local communities. This may include:
- Community groups that bring the local community together, whether it be through sport, art, music or just generally providing a place for people to come together.
- Homeless charities that help rough sleepers to find shelter and help provide them with the support they need.
- Food banks that provide food and essential supplies for families or individuals in crisis.
Applicants are invited to submit any idea they may have for a project that would make a difference in their local area and facilitate change that will benefit the community for years to come.
How To Apply
The deadlines for shortlisting are 23.59pm on the following dates:
- Round Two: 18 July 2021
- Round Three: 26 September 2021
In each round, three groups will be shortlisted, with the overall winner put out to a public vote. Organisations will be notified and the public will cast their votes for the organisation that they would like to receive a grant.
Applications are made by first completing the Choose Now Change Lives eligibility questionnaire available at the Boost Drinks website. If the proposed project meets the programme criteria, applicants will be given a link to the application form.
Guidance notes and further information are available at the Boost Drinks website.
Useful documents & links
Addresses and contacts
For further information on how to obtain this grant locally, please contact the following:
- Choose Now Change Lives Team
5 Scotland Street
Tel: 0121 236 8565
Fax: 0121 236 7356
Email: [email protected]