Launched as part of Boost Drinks' 20th anniversary celebrations, the Choose Now Change Lives programme is offering grants to support selected community groups with delivery of activities for the benefit of people in their local area.
This may include:
- Community groups that bring the local community together, whether it be through sport, art, music or just generally providing a place for people to come together.
- Homeless charities that help rough sleepers to find shelter and help provide them with the support they need.
- Food banks that provide food and essential supplies for families or individuals in crisis.
The programme fund has a total value of £20,000.
In each application round, three groups will be shortlisted, with the overall winner put out to a public vote. Organisations will be notified and the public will cast their votes for the organisation that they would like to receive a grant.
Applications will be accepted from the following:
- Community Interest Companies (CICs).
- Community groups.
- Lower-tier local authorities.
- Health authorities.
- Social housing.
- Other not-for-profit organisations.
Organisations are invited to bid for grants of between £1,000 and £10,000.
How To Apply
The deadlines for shortlisting are 23.59pm on the following dates:
- Round One: 9 May 2021
- Round Two: 18 July 2021
- Round Three: 26 September 2021
In each round, three groups will be shortlisted, with the overall winner put out to a public vote. Organisations will be notified and the public will cast their votes for the organisation that they would like to receive a grant.
Applications are made by first completing the Choose Now Change Lives eligibility questionnaire available at the Boost Drinks website. If the proposed project meets the programme criteria, applicants will be given a link to the application form.
Guidance notes and further information are available at the Boost Drinks website.