FREE Focus on Funding Training – Ace your Case for Support: 30 June, 9.30 to 12.30
This practical, interactive training session is aimed at Voluntary, Community, Faith and Social Enterprise organisations in Cumbria who don't have an up-to-date Case for Support.
Your Case for Support is an invaluable toolkit that brings together all the information you need to apply for funding. It is your unique message to funders, an emotionally compelling document that represents your organisation's vision and tells funders why they should invest in your work.
By the end of this workshop you will:
• Understand the purpose of a Case for Support and what it should contain
• Be able to summarise your organisation’s work in a compelling and concise way
• Have some new ideas about how you can evidence need and evaluate your project
• Know how to create and update your organisation’s Case for Support
• Understand how to use your Case for Support to maximise your fundraising success
To book your place: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ace-your-case-for-support-tickets-158215403531
Focus on Funding Forum – Social Value and Social Impact: 2 July, 10.30 to 12
In this online session Nicola Lynch will offer a light touch introduction to the language and concepts of Social Impact and Social Value. This will be a relaxed and informal session with plenty of opportunities for Q&As.
The content is aimed at those with little experience of impact management and aims to help you think through how your organisation can measure impact to help you maximise your fundraising success by proving the social value and impact of your work.
Nicola Lynch is an independent consultant to the voluntary, charitable and social enterprise sectors and the National Lead on Civil Society for Social Value UK.
To book your place: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/focus-on-funding-forum-social-value-and-impact-tickets-158871913169