Search
You are Here : Residents  >  Grants and Funding
Wednesday , June , 16 2021
| Language and Accessibility

Grants and External Funding

Please use the menu below to access information on grants and external funding news and resources. 

grants and funding image

 

Open 4 Business Portal

Open 4 business logo image

Carlisle City Council is providing local businesses with free access to its local business support and grant portal provided by Open4Business. This is tailored for the Carlisle area and includes local, regional and national schemes.

Business can also search for funding relevant to their size and sector. To use the portal, you will first need to register with Open4Business.

GO TO OPEN 4 BUSINESS

Grants and Funding

Return

Fellfoot Forward Community Fund

The Fellfoot Forward LPS has a rolling application window for its community fund.

17 March 2021/Categories: Grants_and_Funding

Grants are available for groups and organisations who are involved in community projects that benefit the sustainability and well-being of Fellfoot Forward communities and are in, partly within or demonstrating a clear benefit to the Fellfoot area. A fund of £100,000 is set aside for community initiatives delivered over the four delivery years 2020-2023 via the Community Fund.

Scheme Manager, Emma Wright, said: “By supporting local initiatives, such as community projects, our grants offer an opportunity for local people to invest in our unique Fellfoot landscape. We know there is a wealth of ideas and expertise in Fellfoot Forward communities, so we’re really looking forward to receiving applications and getting community projects on the ground.”

The Small Grants Fund is open for applications up to £500, which will be assessed by the North Pennines AONB Partnership’s Community Engagement Officer under delegated powers from the Community Fund Assessment Panel.

Applications for Community Fund grants over £500 but not exceeding £6,000 will be assessed by the North Pennines AONB Partnership’s Community Engagement Officer and presented to the Assessment Panel who will make decisions on grant awards.

Funds up to 80% of total costs can be applied for, with the remaining 20% being made up of match funding or cash contributions from fundraising etc. and up to 10% as volunteer time calculated at £50 per day.

Community Fund information and application forms are available at http://bit.ly/FellfootCommunity. Contact David Coverdale, Community Engagement Officer at the North Pennines AONB Partnership, email [email protected]

Print

Number of views (243)

Tags:

Theme picker

This A to Z of services list provides links to service pages alphabetically