What is My Funding Central?
My Funding Central from Idox is a subscription-based funding service helping charities, local communities, voluntary organisations and social enterprises search for funding.
Our funding database holds up to the minute funding information on £billions of active grants and dozens of social investment providers, all current, and handpicked by our team of expert researchers. With every fund including a simple synopsis making it easy to identify the right opportunity for you.
The service saves time and resources by providing access to information on grant funding opportunities from local, national and international funding sources as well as social investment from a range of providers. You can:
- Search our database to identify opportunities that match your project
- Find niche funding opportunities that other funding searches typically miss
- Receive alerts about new funding opportunities tailored to your needs direct to your inbox
- Get all of the latest news funding updates
What do I get with my subscription?
Access to grant funding and social investment
Our database provides unique access to grants and social investment opportunities from local, national and international funding sources, all in one place.
Right now there's up to date information on £billions of active grants and dozens of social investment providers, all current, handpicked by our researchers to be right for our sector. We remove any jargon and highlight key information you need to know.
Intuitive funding searches
My Funding Central offers intuitive ways to search for funding opportunities.
Each funding search produces a tailored list of results for you to explore.
Our funding listings are easy to read and updated regularly, highlighting key criteria, guidance documents, how to apply and contact details amongst other headings.
You can save funds and your funding searches to your profile or print out as reports.
Our newsletter sends alerts straight to your inbox updating you on new funds, upcoming deadlines and the all latest funding news.
Latest funding news
Keep up to date with all the latest funding news, funding updates and deadlines using My Funding Central.
An introduction to grants
Grants are a form of subsidy offering organisations financial support for a project or activity. A form of financial support for an opportunity that might make a real difference to people or a community but requires help with operating costs.
A form of restricted funding, the fund or grant must be spent on a specified programme of activity or an agreed set of resources.
A funder, depending on the size of grant, may require details of budget, evidence of expenditure and a regular update. They may also want a signed grant agreement or contract.
Key things to know about grants:
- Grant funding tends to be short-term, an exit strategy will need to be considered from the start.
- Funders typically have specific priorities around the type of activity they want to fund.
- Funders may issue terms and conditions as part of the agreement which may stipulate specific financial procedures or systems.
- Applying for grants and funding can take time as funder applications may have their own criteria and processes. It can also take time to get a decision and receive the grant.
Visit My Funding Central