Grants are available to support Volleyball England-affiliated clubs.
- Funding body:
- Volleyball England Foundation
- Maximum value:
- £ 1,000
- Application deadline:
- None specified
The Volleyball England Foundation aims to provide financial support to help develop, educate and promote the health of individuals and groups through volleyball. Its key objectives are:
- Maintain health.
- Assist in advancing educational opportunities through volleyball.
- Help to provide opportunities to play volleyball and not be limited by income.
Objectives of Fund
Funding supports registered volleyball clubs with activities that are consistent with the Foundation's current funding focus.
Until December 2021 the Foundation's focus will be supporting the development of Sitting Volleyball.
Grants are available to clubs that want to add sitting volleyball to the activities that they offer, with the aim of encouraging young people and those with a disability or recovering from injury into this inclusive game (when clubs can open again following the coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic).
Funding amounts are yet to be finalised, but grants are likely to be up to £1,000.
Who Can Apply
Applications are accepted from existing volleyball clubs affiliated to Volleyball England.
Funding is not available for:
- Existing sitting volleyball clubs.
- Clubs not affiliated to Volleyball England.
- Groups wanted to set up a stand-alone sitting volleyball club.
Grants can be used for equipment and training for clubs that want to add sitting volleyball to the activities that they offer.
Support could be available for some or all of the following:
- Posts and net for sitting volleyball.
- Resource packs for clubs.
- Training for coaches and officials.
How To Apply
An application form can be obtained by emailing the Foundation's Company Secretary.
Applications for the current round focusing on Sitting Volleyball will be assessed in July 2021 and December 2021.
Useful documents & links
Addresses and contacts
For further information on how to obtain this grant locally, please contact the following:
- Foundation Company Secretary
Volleyball England Foundation
3 Oakwood Drive
Tel: 01509 227722
Email: [email protected]