Funding and support package for not-for-profit organisations in the UK to participate in the Climate Accelerator programme which helps them learn how to run an effective and impactful climate not-for-profit.
Subak finds, funds and scales not-for-profit organisations that are tackling climate change through a data-driven approach.
The three-month Accelerator programme, running from 15 May to 28 July 2023, is designed to help early-stage climate not-for-profit organisations develop and scale.
Subak is offering the following benefits to participants:
- Up to £10,000 non-equity grant funding
- Expert mentoring
- 1-to-1s with Subak team
- Unique four pillar curriculum building core skills in business, tech, data and impact.
- Access to Subak’s network of senior leaders in tech, data, climate and policy
- Hot desk space in Subak's London office
- Benefits package including credits and discounts for tech and data software
- Invitations to Subak events
- Lifelong membership to Subak's community and exclusive Slack workspace
Applications are accepted from not-for-profits which includes private organisations that are either charities or private companies limited by guarantee without share capital. This can include social enterprises/CIC’s, charities, and Ltd companies limited by guarantee without share capital, as well as other incorporations where being a ‘not-for-profit’ is explicitly defined in the articles of incorporation.
The deadline for applications is 17 March 2023.
How To Apply
The timeline is as follows:
- Application window: 23 January to 17 March 2023
- Interviews: 27 – 31 March
- Offers extended: 3 -7 April
- Onboarding: 24 April - 12 May
- Cohort 2 Accelerator: 15 May – 28 July 2023
Full details about the programme structure, content, eligibility and application can be found on Subak’s website along with the online application form.