Planning and Building Control Home Page

You are Here : Residents  >  Planning & Building Control
Monday , August , 02 2021
| Language and Accessibility

  Planning and Building Control - FAQ

Planning appeals

Appeals are made to the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government in England or, for applications relating to land or property in Wales, to the National Assembly for Wales. All appeals are administered by the Planning Inspectorate. You can search for appeals on the Planning Portal.

This A to Z of services list provides links to service pages alphabetically