Planning and Building Control Home Page

You are Here : Residents  >  Planning & Building Control
Sunday , June , 16 2019
| Language and Accessibility

  Planning and Building Control - FAQ

How to comment / object on an application

What can I comment on?

All comments we receive about a planning application will be considered, but only planning issues can be taken into account.

These include:

  • loss of light or privacy
  • overshadowing of your home
  • highway safety
  • traffic and parking issues
  • noise
  • amenity
  • wildlife
  • historic buildings
  • conservation
  • design
  • appearance of the development.

Issues which cannot be taken into account, include:

  • loss of view
  • effect on property values
  • private rights
  • boundary disputes
  • construction noise.

How can I object /comment?

You must put your comments/objections in writing you can:

 Contact Details

  01228 817179
Your Neighbourhood

Enter your post code in this format "CA3 8QG"

  What's Near My Property?

Enter your postcode to get information on your Council services, Schools,Local Councillors,Planning and Building Control Developments, Bin Collections Calendars, Maps and more in your area

This A to Z of services list provides links to service pages alphabetically