Your Case for Support is an invaluable document that brings together all the information you need to apply for funding. Your Case for Support is your message to funders. It's an emotionally compelling document that represents your organisation's vision and tells funders why they should support your work.
By the end of this workshop you will:
• Understand the purpose of a Case for Support and what it should contain
• Be able to summarise your organisation’s work in a compelling and concise way
• Have some new ideas about how you can evidence need and evaluate your project
• Know how to create and update your organisation’s Case for Support
• Understand how to use your Case for Support to maximise your fundraising success
Numbers will be limited to 15 to enable individual learning and group participation.
To register your interest in attending this event please click on the link below:
Cumbria CVS has dedicated Funding Officers to help your organisation or group. If you want our help, advice and support in relation to funding for your not-for-profit organisation or group please contact us by emailing: [email protected]
If you do not have access to email, please call 01768 800 350.