This well-known family run bakery business provides grants of up to £250 to not-for-profit organisations with charitable purposes only that are delivering work that aligns to Warburtons priorities and which has a direct and tangible impact.
The funding is for projects that focus on supporting families that need help the most and fit with Warburtons’ priorities which are to:
- Work with those who need support within the social areas defined.
- Focus on support that fits with its principles of Transparency, Trust and Transformation.
- Work with families facing challenges.
- Help families with opportunities
To be eligible, projects must be in line with the following social themes:
- Health - help families lead healthier lifestyles.
- Financial stability - help families manage their finances.
- Worklessness - help families recognise the economic and social benefits of employment.
- Health education - help educate families about healthy lifestyles (no Project Grants).
- Aspiration - help raise career aspirations to improve prospects for them and their families.
- Employability and skills - help raise employment prospects for family members seeking employment.
Community grants can be used for something specific that will benefit the cause the organisation supports, such as buying equipment or supporting a community day.
Not-for-profit organisations with charitable purposes that are operating in England, Scotland and Wales are eligible to apply.
Organisations should be targeting key social issues and be able to provide evidence of the impact of their work.
Applications are considered four times a year.
The next deadline for applications is 15 November 2018.
Full details on funds and application process can be found here https://www.warburtons.co.uk/corporate/sustainability/community/grant